Security and Follow-up Division
The work of the Security and Follow-up Division shall be linked to the Assistant Dean for Administrative Affairs
Tasks carried out by the Division:
1. Maintaining security within the institute and following up on students’ problems.
2. Protection of students and staff.
3. Organizing the conduct of examinations in coordination with the examination committee.
4. Receiving and guiding new students.
5. Organizing civil defense guards in coordination with the Directorate of Civil Defense.
6. Protection of the Institute after the official working hours through the night guard of the Follow-up Division.
7. Representing the Institute before the security authorities.
8. Organizing car identification cards in coordination with the follow-up department at the Northern University.
9. Inspection of students and auditors upon entry to the Institute.